Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh My English...

Once, my English language either written or spoken, it was good, way good than I used to practise nowadays, or I could say lately.

I bet the changes happened due to environment that surrounds me. I used to write most of the time in Malay, makes me now not-that-'fluent'-and-'smooth' in English language. Regrets? A little bit. But hey, it is never too late to learn and keep sharpening the usage of the language, either it's our mother tongue language or not.

Therefore, hereby I am making a step forward action and would like to have a new lease of life in enhancing and improving to a better English. Let's make this blog as a portal journal, exactly like I used to write in a log book back in 1998 where I used to write journal in English and also vetted by loveliest English teacher at that time, Miss Bagavathy.

If I don't have any idea what's the best word/sentence to tell you in English, I will quoted it with this mark '.....', so that you know what am I trying to say, at least in Malay. SO deal?

Sepertinya susah mahu memulakan sesuatu yang bukan kebiasaan. But If I don't start doing it now, when will I do then? Right?

English hasn't been so rare to me ever since college time. Sungguh kesal dan menyesalkan bila tidak dapat memahirkan kemahiran ini to the highest level that I could reach if I did practicing the language ever since after school.

I can understand English, but not a hardcore one. I can write in English but not an EXCELLENT masterpiece, yet. Oh, I wish I can do well in this.

It's not easy to narrate something in English. I find it hard as compare to my mother tongue language. I appreciate my Malay language more but at the same time I wish I can excel in English too.

See, adakah anda nampak ketidakselesaan saya bercerita di situ? Ini disebabkan saya ketiadaan idea untuk menyambung post yang terperam lama.

See you in other post, then. Peace.





No comments: